1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Du Maurier Watches Ltd, Unit 3, Sawmills, Forde Abbey, Somerset, TA20 4LU.
3. Entry is only open to UK residents
4. Entry is not open to Du Maurier Watches Ltd. employees, its board members or anyone else connected with the competition, or the immediate families or agents of the foregoing.
5. Entrants must be over the age of 18 and must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions.
6. To enter the competition, all entrants must fill in their name, postcode and email address on the online entry form.
7. Entrants may submit an entry between 12.01am GMT on 10/03/2017 and at 11:59am GMT on 26/03/2017 (the “Entry Period”). All times throughout these Terms and Conditions will be based on UK GMT (“GMT”).
8. When submitting an entry, an entrant must comply with all applicable laws and regulations and must not post, submit or transmit any information, image, text or other material of any kind whatsoever:
a. that is not original material in which the entrant owns copyright, unless the entrant is authorised by the copyright owner to post or transmit that material for the purposes of the competition;
b. that violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, including a persons intellectual property or privacy rights;
c. that is unlawful, offensive, threatening, abusive, defamatory, derogatory, obscene, vulgar, profane or indecent or that is sexual or pornographic in nature;
d. that vilifies, insults or humiliates any person on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation or any physical or mental disability;
e. that identifies any person other than the entrant, unless the entrant has obtained the consent of that person to submit the material for the purposes of the competition;
f. that advertises or promotes any goods or services, websites, competitions or schemes or otherwise for commercial purposes; or
g. that is knowingly incorrect, misleading or deceptive.
9. The Promoter may, but is under no obligation to, monitor or review the contents of the entries and may remove any materials (in whole or in part) that in its sole discretion is in any way objectionable or in violation of any applicable law or these terms and conditions.
10. Responsibility for the content of any information, image, text or other material submitted as an entry rests solely with the entrant who submits it.
11. Without limiting any other terms herein, each entrant indemnifies the Promoter and its directors, officers, employees, and agents (the Indemnified Parties) on a full indemnity basis for all direct and consequential loss and damage and liabilities, whether monetary or capable of being converted into money, suffered by any of the Indemnified Parties, as a result of, or caused or contributed to by, any act or omission, including any breach of any of these terms and conditions, by the entrant.
12. The winner will be selected at random by the Promoter. The winner will be selected on 27/03/2017. This selection will take place at the Promoter’s office in Forde Abbey (or at an undisclosed location otherwise determined as required by the Promoter).
14. The sole prize is a Daphne Signature Silver ladies watch with choice of strap colour.
15. Every effort will be made to contact the winner, however in the event a winner does not come forward within 14 days from being contacted, then the prize will be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
16. All prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
17.The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process, including where the Promoter reasonably suspects that an entry has been submitted using false, incorrect, fraudulent or misleading information, including but not limited to personal details and contact information and/or entries that have been submitted through the use of multiple identities, email addresses or accounts. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries may be deemed invalid and errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
18. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
20. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including as a result of mechanical tampering or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant, including any entries submitted by them; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition, as appropriate.
21. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly, is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
22. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as under any other similar consumer protection laws in the UK (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition.
23. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry, or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any information, image, text or other material of any kind whatsoever submitted as an entry in this competition (e) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of the prize.
24. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, prize suppliers and as required, to UK regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter by contacting Du Maurier Watches BID Ltd. via firstname.lastname@example.org.
25. This promotion is in no way sponsored by any other entity other than the Promoter. The Promoter can cancel or modify the promotion at its discretion.